Eagle River Real Estate I Have A Question About Real Estate And Lot Size In Alaska?

I have a question about real estate and lot size in Alaska? - eagle river real estate

Someone who lives in Alaska or selling a property in Alaska could help this problem.

I live in Florida, but I am considering to Alaska (well - sounds strange, but we will continue.)

I look at realtor.com homes near Anchorage. It seems that even in countries such as Eagle River and Willow is the lot size is small.

Currently I'm living on 1 acre and all lots in my area is 1 hectare. A quarter of an acre of land is the smallest we have here.

But the objects on the outskirts of Alaska have much, much smaller - 1:10 one morning - something.

So - I think I'm missing something. There must be good reasons. Or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. Since I have little / no knowledge of the Alaskan, I am looking for help. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment